Do you want to develop such valuable skills like: listening, negotiation, communication, problem solving, advocacy, diplomacy and many others? If you care about your and others’ study abroad experience or want to contribute to enriching the UCEAP England Universities programme, apply and become a Student Rep!
Expectations and duties:
- Provide a link between students and UCEAP London Study Centre staff.
- Meet with UCEAP students at your Host University for a coffee morning or afternoon (once every two-three weeks)
- Tweet about your meetings with students (use #ukiuceap)
- Promote UCEAP and alumni events to students at your Host University
- Identify student issues and needs.
- Raise issues or concerns to UCEAP London Study Centre staff both in and outside of meetings and forums.
- When needed, refer students to UCEAP London Study Centre staff.
- Communicate back to students at your Host University throughout the term.
- Provide valuable suggestions and feedback to UCEAP London Study Centre staff.
- Have a way to contact all students on the programme – e.g. a Facebook group.
- Be contactable when you travel
- At the end of your term, write a reflection on your experience to be published on our website